RACES

CATTLE ORIGIN

ITALY

FASSONA PIEMONTESE

This meat is tender and rich of juices. The aroma is sweet and delicate on the palate, but the characteristic that makes Fassona meat particularly sought after is the balance between the fat mass and the lean one.

CHIANINA FIORENTINA

The chianina meat is lean, with a very little infiltration of fat. Despite that, the proteins percentage is higher than 20% and cholesterol is less than 50mg per hectolitre. Thanks to that the meat is always very tender.

FASSONA PIEMONTESE

This meat is tender and rich of juices. The aroma is sweet and delicate on the palate, but the characteristic that makes Fassona meat particularly sought after is the balance between the fat mass and the lean one.

CHIANINA FIORENTINA

The chianina meat is lean, with a very little infiltration of fat. Despite that, the proteins percentage is higher than 20% anche cholesterol is less than 50mg per hectolitre. Thanks to that the meat is always very tender.

SPAIN

RUBIA GALLEGA

The Rubia Gallega is one of the 10 most prized meats in the world, with an enveloping and unique flavour. In a single bite you can smell the scents of Galicia. The distinctive feature of this meat is its creamy and golden fat, hence the term Rubia, which means “blonde”.

USA

BLACK ANGUS

Black Angus is characterised by being very rich in fat: 100 grams of Angus meat, in fact, consists of over 80% protein and the remaining 20% fat. The meat is particularly valuable, because once cooked it is decidedly tasty and sweet: during cooking the fat melts completely releasing an intense aroma and a soft, juicy and savoury taste on the palate.

ARGENTINA

ABERDEEN ANGUS

This cattle breed is know for its taste succulent, tender, delicate, soft and very appreciated internationally. The fat inside is defined “marbling fat”, a fat distributed inside the muscle tissue that makes the meat veins similar to those of the marble.

JAPAN

WAGYŪ

Definitely one of the most prized meats in the world. 
What makes Wagyū meat so special and tasty is the marbling, the distribution of fat in the muscle tissue. Aesthetically it is a very fine cut that reminds the appearance of marble, with streaks and light veins that creep into the fibres. The chromatic note and the shape with which the lipid filaments are distributed in the fibres is an high quality index. As well as influencing the organoleptic characteristics, marbling is also a revealing sign of the animal’s state of health at the time of slaughter, as well as the care with which it has been bred.

AUSTRALIA

WAGYŪ

Although Wagyū is a breed of cattle native of Japan, it is now bred all over the world. Among all, it was the Australian breeders who most exalted its exceptional characteristics. This is, for sure, one of the best meats in the world with an intense flavour and an unbeatable elegance. The marbling of the meat enhances its flavour, without ever being over the top with an uncommon pleasantness.
Open chat